Monday, January 17, 2011

Jackson Bridal Fair 1/16/11

My 1st LS post!

I had a chance to promote my business & all the benefits brides could have for wedding jewelry by hosting a party. I was really lucky, I know God wants me to succeed with my jewelry because He gave me this chance. Bridal Fairs can be very helpful to us advisors because brides WANT & NEED these types of things (florists, jewelry, etc.). Also, I know I can really relate to these girls because I was in the same boat just 1 year ago. I've wanted to get into a show, but wondered if it was too late.

Monday night, my cousin had the website link posted on her Facebook. I was just looking around, & I saw there were not any jewelry vendors at all; not even fine jewelry stores. I emailed the coordinator, & she emailed me right back on Tuesday, & the rest is history.

I already had a ton of wedding stuff for my display, & I already even knew the perfect Bride bracelet I wanted to raffle off to build my customer list. All I did otherwise was order a case (100) of catalogs & print some party packets. My OCD preparedness paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment