Friday, January 21, 2011

Hard Time Right Now

Kelly, that Tater Tot recipe DOES sound really good! I will have to make that.

I'm supposed to have 2 dinner parties this weekend. Gotta clean my house to be sparklie & make it semi-baby proof for 5 kidlets. I know Sunday is on, & I know my sister & other friend are coming Saturday, but I hope the people the dinner is FOR actually come!

....Having a sad & hard time lately. I can't talk too much about it, hard as that is. My job & Tim's small job are really taking a toll.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. :-( *hugs* I hope everything gets better soon!

    BTW, a great way to save money on the tater tot casserole: buy a big bag of store brand tater tots from WalMart or Meijer. That way, you have tater tots for later, if you want, or even for another casserole!

    ReplyDelete