Monday, January 3, 2011

Purpose

I have a BA in English & I work in a mortgage office at a bank.

Even during college, my personal writing REALLY got back burnered & hit hard by my school writing. Then, after I graduated, I wasn't writing in my bank job either.

After spending 2009 & 2010 gearing up for my Lia Sophia business, dating & engage-ing with my long-distance Timmy, planning a wedding, & moving, my writing really suffered.

So this blog is to get me back into practice. Of course, I'm hoping it will spark me to write deeper personal things into my own hand-written journals (yes, old fashioned, I know. But I miss it.)

My life is not an open book. So you won't get anything too gushy on here, or many of my business secrets. I have to protect some privacy & intellectual property. But I'll try to be fun.

So read along as I process mortgage docs, adjust to married life, drive an hour each way to work (gives you a lot of time to think!), sell beautiful jewelry, try to cook, try to save money like my good friend Katie, & try to do the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment