Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mantras

 It's a miracle

Osama bin Laden has been killed. I know there are a lot of political feelings about this, but I feel that this event is an important turning point in history.

AMBER HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE in IL. Battling amnesia & in the hospital. Her parents are on their way from GA (where they live) to there. I can't even say how I feel about this; maybe I don't understand the scope myself. Absolute relief that she has been protected traveling so far, weather, & people who would harm her.

I was approved to have my student loans deferred for 2 days because of my un-employment. Well, that doesn't help me at all. So I called the company today & not only was connected to a PERSON, but a NICE & KNOWLEDGEABLE one! So my account is fine & fixed.

* * * * * *

I have XM radio in my car. I highly recommend it if you can. If you spend any remote bit of time in a car for commuting or anything. Worth every penny (in my opinion).

When work was getting hard at the end, when I would hear these lyrics in these songs, I felt peace & positivity (corny but true, especially when you see these songs. Not the normal artists I would pick).

 I'm beautiful in my way
'Cuz God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way.
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself & you're set
I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way.
...

I'm on the right track baby
I was born to survive.


-Lady Gaga "Born This Way"



See I never thought that I could walk through fire
I never thought that I could take the burn
I never had the strength to take it higher
Until I reached the point of no return

And there's just no turning back

When your heart's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
It's my destiny


-Justin Bieber "Never Say Never"





See the sunlight, we ain't stopping
Keep on dancing till the world ends
If you feel it let it happen
Keep on dancing till the world ends

-Britney Spears "'Til the World Ends"








Do you have any positive mantras that have helped you lately? I don't have ones always or certain favorite ones. Just some come thru now & then.

No comments:

Post a Comment